Ready to take your productions to the next level? Then it’s time for a mix by Doc’s Basement engineer Will Melones.
Will has mixed everything from independent artists to feature film scores. Using a combination of analog and digital processing, he’ll bring out the nuance and emotion in your songs. It’s time to give your songs the mixes you’ve always imagined.
What You’ll Get
- All-inclusive upfront pricing
- Vocal tuning and timing adjustment
- Analog outboard processing and summing
- Instrumental versions (must-have for sync!)
- Empirical Labs EL8-X Distressor
- Warm Audio WA76 Limiting Amplifier
- Stam SA4000 Stereo Buss Compressor
- dbx 166A Stereo Compressor/Limiter
- ART Pro VLA II Vactrol Tube Compressor
- FMR RNLA7239 Really Nice Limiting Amplifier
- FMR RNC1773 Really Nice Compressor
- FMR RNP8380 Really Nice Preamp
- Golden Age Project Pre-73 MkII
- Golden Age Project Pre-73 MkIII
- Warm Audio WA-412 4-Channel Mic Pre
- Klark Teknik EQP-KT Program EQ (Modded Pair)
- Custom Passive Summing System
- Custom Spring Reverb
Sam O’Hare – “Southern Lovin'” (Folk/Country)
Alex Prezzano – “If You Change Your Mind” (Indie Rock)
Night Lunch – “Goodnight” (Hard Rock)
Molly Garrett – “Blood On The Floor” (Indie Pop)
Jose Hardbody – “Never Settle” (Rap/Hip-Hop)
Danny Garrett – “Stuff” (Blues Rock)
Let’s Get Started
Please fill out the form below. If we think Doc’s Basement can elevate your next release, we will be in touch shortly.
Note: You will be asked to provide consolidated audio files of your multitrack. Please do not send DAW sessions, alternate takes, or unrendered MIDI/instrument tracks.