Ready to take your productions to the next level? Then it’s time for a mix by Doc’s Basement engineer Will Melones.
Will has mixed everything from independent artists to feature film scores. Using a combination of analog and digital processing, he’ll bring out the nuance and emotion in your songs. It’s time to give your songs the mixes you’ve always imagined.
What You’ll Get
- All-inclusive upfront pricing
- Vocal tuning and timing adjustment
- Analog outboard processing and summing
- Instrumental versions (must-have for sync!)
- Empirical Labs EL8-X Distressor
- Summit TLA-100A Tube Leveling Amplifier
- Warm Audio WA76 Limiting Amplifier
- Stam SA4000 Stereo Buss Compressor
- dbx 166A Stereo Compressor/Limiter
- ART Pro VLA II Vactrol Tube Compressor
- FMR RNLA7239 Really Nice Limiting Amplifier
- FMR RNC1773 Really Nice Compressor
- FMR RNP8380 Really Nice Preamp
- Golden Age Project Pre-73 Preamps
- Warm Audio WA-412 4-Channel Mic Pre
- Klark Teknik EQP-KT Program EQ (Modded Pair)
- Custom Passive Summing System
- Custom Spring Reverb
Sam O’Hare – “Southern Lovin'” (Folk/Country)
Alex Prezzano – “If You Change Your Mind” (Indie Rock)
Night Lunch – “Goodnight” (Hard Rock)
Molly Garrett – “Blood On The Floor” (Indie Pop)
Jose Hardbody – “Never Settle” (Rap/Hip-Hop)
Danny Garrett – “Stuff” (Blues Rock)
Let’s Get Started
Please fill out the contact form below, and Doc’s Basement will be in touch shortly to discuss your mix.
You will be asked to provide consolidated audio files of your multitrack. Please do not send DAW sessions, alternate takes, or unrendered MIDI/instrument tracks.