The thinnest, lightest, and most affordable pro cable for your pedals.
- Low-Capacitance BTPA Cable
- Incomparably Thin Pancake Plugs
- White Heatshrink
Not just pretty on the outside, ColorPatch cables are thin enough to fit anywhere, and have the lowest capacitance Doc’s Basement has to offer. ColorPatch cables are hand-soldered in the US and made to last a lifetime.
- Insanely low-capacitance BTPA cable keeps your tone at its hottest
- Our thinnest pancake plugs ever allow you to cram even more Klons on your board
- Easily combine custom lengths to outfit your whole pedalboard
BTPA CA-0492 Specs
- 24 AWG oxygen free copper conductor
- 93% minimum coverage copper braided shield with conductive PVC layer
- 37 pF/ft capacitance
- Made in the USA
All Doc’s Basement Custom Cables are handmade in-house. Most orders are built and shipped within three business days. In the rare circumstance that a nonstandard part is out of stock, you will be promptly notified by email once your order is received, and your custom item will be expected to ship within five to ten business days.