ProPatch 6″ Set
The thinnest, lightest, and most affordable pro cable for your pedals.
- Low-Profile Canare Cable
- Incomparably Thin Pancake Plugs
- Purple Heatshrink
Available on backorder
Don’t roll the dice with bulky solderless heads that become less reliable over time. Doc’s Basement ProPatch cables are hand-soldered in the US and made to last a lifetime.
- Low capacitance Canare GS-4 preserves your tone while staying thin and flexible
- Our thinnest pancake plugs ever allow you to cram even more Klons on your board
- Six inches long for the perfect reach
Canare GS-4 Specs
- 22 AWG oxygen free copper conductor
- 93% minimum coverage copper braided shield with conductive carbon plastic layer
- 47 pF/ft capacitance
- Made in Japan
All Doc’s Basement Custom Cables are handmade in-house. Most orders are built and shipped within three business days. In the rare circumstance that a nonstandard part is out of stock, you will be promptly notified by email once your order is received, and your custom item will be expected to ship within five to ten business days.