Studio XLR / TRS Red
Configurable for all your microphone and line-level needs.
- Balanced Canare cable made in Japan
- Star Quad simulates a phantom center conductor for exceptional noise rejection
- Angled or straight TRS or XLR plugs
- Perfect for microphones, monitors, and outboard gear
Studio XLR / TRS
Whether you’re in the studio or on the stage, your mics deserve the best in reliability and audio reproduction. The Doc’s Basement Studio XLR Cable is built from the stuff top studios trust to track the hits. Its rock-solid build quality and noise rejection make it perfect for live performance, too.
- Industry standard Neutrik connectors are practically indestructible
- Canare Star Quad cable transmits perfect clarity with better noise rejection than the competition
- Stunning colors to help organize in the studio or get you noticed on stage
- A truly professional mic cable for the serious musician
Canare L-4E6S Specs
- Two pairs of copper conductors reject EMI and RFI
- 21 AWG combined twin conductors
- 95% minimum coverage copper braided shield
- Made in Japan
All of Doc’s Basement Custom Cables are handmade in-house. Most orders are built and shipped within three business days. In the rare circumstance that a nonstandard part is out of stock, you will be promptly notified by email once your order is received, and your custom item will be expected to ship within five to ten business days.