MoFlex Instrument Cable White
Give your instrument nothing but the best.
- Esteemed Mogami cable made in Japan
- Midrange capacitance for warm, smooth tone
- Techflex sleeving adds durability and allure
- Thin, lightweight, and not prone to tangling
The Doc’s Basement MoFlex Instrument Cable takes professional audio quality to the next level. It brings you the high-end luxury of other boutique cables without the high-end price. Meticulously handcrafted from the most trusted components in the world, the MoFlex Instrument Cable is handsome, rugged, and surprisingly lightweight, with impeccable tone reproduction and noise rejection.
- Slick black Neutrik connectors are practically indestructible
- Mogami cable, a holy grail of conductors highly regarded by studio pros and performers alike
- A variety of colors to fit your vibe
- Techflex sleeving for exceptional durability
Mogami W2319 Specs
- 23 AWG oxygen-free copper conductor
- Ultra high-density copper spiral shield with conductive PVC layer
- 47.3 pF/ft capacitance
- Made in Japan
All of Doc’s Basement Custom Cables are handmade in-house. Most orders are built and shipped within three business days. In the rare circumstance that a nonstandard part is out of stock, you will be promptly notified by email once your order is received, and your custom item will be expected to ship within five to ten business days.