The thinnest, lightest, and most affordable pro cable for your pedals–now with Mogami.
- Low-Profile Mogami Cable
- Incomparably Thin Pancake Plugs
- Orange Heatshrink
Available on backorder
For years Mogami has been known as the studio standard in cable. Now you can have that studio quality without the bulky heads, right on your pedalboard. Doc’s Basement ProPatch cables are hand-soldered in the US and made to last a lifetime.
- Mogami W2319 cable, known for its pristine copper and spiral shield
- Our thinnest pancake plugs ever allow you to cram even more Klons on your board
- Easily combine custom lengths to outfit your whole pedalboard
Mogami W2319 Specs
- 23 AWG oxygen free copper conductor
- Ultra high density copper spiral shield with conductive PVC layer
- 47.3 pF/ft capacitance
- Made in Japan
All Doc’s Basement Custom Cables are handmade in-house. Most orders are built and shipped within three business days. In the rare circumstance that a nonstandard part is out of stock, you will be promptly notified by email once your order is received, and your custom item will be expected to ship within five to ten business days.