When you’re in the studio, every note matters. And so does every frequency. You need a cable that won’t let you down and won’t muck up your tone. The Doc’s Basement Studio Instrument Cable is all you need to capture the finer nuances of your guitar, bass, keyboard, or electric fiddle. Its rock-solid build quality and noise rejection make it perfect for live performance, too.
- Slick black Neutrik connectors are practically indestructible
- Canare GS-6 cable retains your tone, with better shielding than 2524
- Stunning colors to help organize in the studio or get you noticed on stage
- Standard configuration includes one right angle end
- A truly professional instrument cable for the serious musician
Canare GS-6 Specs
- 18 AWG oxygen-free copper conductor
- 92% minimum coverage copper braided shield with conductive carbon plastic layer
- 49 pF/ft capacitance
- Made in Japan
All of Doc’s Basement Custom Cables are handmade in-house. Most orders are built and shipped within three business days. In the rare circumstance that a nonstandard part is out of stock, you will be promptly notified by email once your order is received, and your custom item will be expected to ship within five to ten business days.