A fully configurable split for stereo pedals, inserts, and more.
- Low-profile Canare cable made in Japan
- Comparable capacitance to Mogami W2319
- Braided shield keeps out unwanted noise
- Angled and straight plug options
- Choose heatshrink color to denote Tip/Ring
Split a stereo output into mono left and right, use as an insert cable in the studio, or run your stereo rig into a TRS input such as those found on certain Strymon pedals.
- Low capacitance Canare GS-4 preserves your tone while staying thin and flexible
- Pancake, angled, straight, and even XLR options for ideal fit
- Choice of individual lengths for both tip and ring ends
Canare GS-4 Specs
- 22 AWG oxygen-free copper conductor
- 93% minimum coverage copper braided shield with conductive carbon plastic layer
- 47 pF/ft capacitance
- Made in Japan
All of Doc’s Basement Custom Cables are handmade in-house. Most orders are built and shipped within three business days. In the rare circumstance that a nonstandard part is out of stock, you will be promptly notified by email once your order is received, and your custom item will be expected to ship within five to ten business days.